Jericho National Golf Club- ABWA BUCKS COUNTY CHAPTER MEETING September 17
Time & Location
About the ABWA Chapter Event
September 17, 2021 Meeting Details:
The cost for this event which will include lunch and non-alcoholic beverages is $25 for ABWA Bucks County members and $30 for non-members. Credit cards will be accepted at the registration desk during check-in on September 17th to pay for meeting fee.
Jericho National Golf Club has generously invited us to use the facility after the meeting for additional networking if desired.
In addition to valuable networking opportunities, we will also be hosting guest speakers Erin Lukoss, Chief Executive Officer and Tammy Schoonover, Chief Program Officer representing The Bucks County Opportunity Council.
Who We Are At Bucks County Opportunity Council
Our mission is to reduce poverty and partner with our community to promote economic self-sufficiency.
Elevate awareness of the level of poverty.
· Create and lead partnerships to make our community a "Bridges Out of Poverty" community.
· Be a model for seamless case management.
· Influence our community to make reducing poverty one of its priorities.
What We Believe:
· Our success depends on our clients' commitment.
· We are stewards of the community's invested resources.
· Education is the key to diminishing poverty.
· Our clients, stakeholders, and employees deserve our integrity and respect.
· Significant change happens within a relationship based in mutual respect.